What to expect:
This Valentine's weekend, gift your self or you and your partner with an intimate day full of fun, nourishing and revitalizing practices and experiences. Prepare to dive deeply into realms of intimacy, play & magic and to emerge inspired and nourished.
Polarity is an important component in a thriving relationship, but it is not the be-all and end-all of a successful, long term union. In this workshop, you will have the entire day to fall into a safely-held container filled with individual and partner practices designed to enliven and deepen your love and connection to yourself and other...beyond polarity. You will explore ways of communicating that are draped in ceremony along with embodiment practices and ways of connecting through play, song and movement.
THIS DAYLONG WORKSHOP IS FOR PRACTIONERS WHO WANT TO:
- Be held in a safe container and be led to deeper CONNECTION with their or a partner
- Bring PLAY back into their lives
- Pick up powerful COMMUNICATION tools to side step communication breakdowns and triggers
- Integrate CEREMONY into their lives
- Dive into unguarded practices of LOVE & PRESENCE
- Experience FREEDOM in deep self expression
- Cultivate, GROW and enjoy the garden of their relationship
The areas of intimate relationship and motherhood are among Keri’s deepest passions and have driven her to do her richest internal work in the realms of sacred intimacy and sexuality, feminine embodiment, communication, and merging with the Divine. The last 15 years of her practice have been devoted to studying, training and practicing with teachers from various Tantric lineages, somatic knowledge, polarity principles, and subtle energy work. She is passionate about working with women to re-connect them back to the vitality and truth of themselves, individually and collectively.
Keri is a devoted wife, a mother to three girls, and is the founder of Way of the Elements.
Amir's body of work spans over 25 years in the realm of men's private coaching. With the founding of EmbodiedMasculine.com in 2018, he has expanded his message and approach into workshops, group coaching, initiation intensive programs and as a guest speaker & facilitator for various men’s groups.
February 12th, 2022 10am - 5pm (PDT)
INTO ME SEA: 1812 Lincoln Blvd, Santa Monica, CA 90404 (Make sure to read "workshop preparation" before you attend.)
If you're in need of financial assistance and would like to take advantage of a scholarship for this workshop, please drop us an email at [email protected] (subject: virtual workshop scholarship) and we will get back to you with availability and instructions.
We will refund up to 5 days before the event.
- Privacy - Set aside an uninterrupted day for you and your partner. You will need privacy.
- Intention - Set an intention together on what you want to bring and receive in this shared time.
- Items needed - Dress in clothing that is comfortable to move in. Have the following items on hand: Pillows, blankets, water, pen and paper.
- Don't Rush - Doors open at 9:30 a.m. (PDT) giving you plenty of time to check in and to get situated. This is your time, ease into the experience.
- Honor The Container - There are no late entries and no early departures in order to maintain the integrity of the container. We will start promptly at 10:00 a.m.(PDT)
Email [email protected] if you have any questions about the workshop.