Beyond Polarity: A Co-Ed Embodiment Workshop
“Connection – Play – Magik”
Join us for an all day, in-person workshop filled with deep practices, delicious play & sacred ritual 🔥
Date/ Time: January 15th 2023 10:00 A.M. To 5:00 P.M. PST
Location: Beverly Hills, CA. Exact location will be released to participants upon completion of registration.
Early Registration: $222 (prices go up on 12/15/22)
CAP 22 Participants (11 men. 11 women)
Out of stock
January 15th, 2023 10am – 5pm (PST)
The Temple: The temple is located in Beverly Hills. Once you register the location will be shared with you.
$222 (early registration until 12/15/22)
If you’re in need of financial assistance and would like to take advantage of a scholarship for this workshop, please drop us an email at [email protected] (subject: beyond polarity workshop) and we will get back to you with availability and instructions.
We will refund up to 7 days before the event.
- Privacy – Practices and integration circles are held with deep reverence and strict privacy. All participants will agree to our privacy guidelines at the opening of our workshop.
- Intention – Set an intention on what you want to bring and/or receive in this shared time prior to your arrival. You will be asked to share it.
- Items needed – Dress in clothing that is comfortable to move in. Have the following items on hand: A cozy blanket, blindfold, altar item (see below), water bottle, pen and paper.
- Give yourself time – Check in starts at 9:15 a.m. and runs until 9:55 a.m (PST) Give yourself plenty of time to check in and to get situated. This is your time. Ease into the experience…don’t rush.
- Honor the container – There are no late entries and no early departures in order to maintain the integrity of the container. We will start promptly at 10:00 a.m. and end at 5:00 p.m PST
- No cell phones – You will be asked to hand in your phones during the workshop.
- Couples – If you registered as a couple and would like to exclusively practice with your partner during this workshop, please reply back to this email indicating as such. You may also notify a staff member during the check-in process.
- Altar Offerings: (details will be shared with you in your preparation email after you have registered)
Email [email protected] if you have any questions about the workshop.