What to expect:
In this three hour virtual workshop you will be exploring the four mature, masculine archetypes (the King, the Warrior, the Magician and the Lover) and their prospective bipolar shadows. You will see where in your life you are thriving and where you are living from your shadows. We will utilize embodiment practices and zoom breakout rooms to dig into your inner dialogues and attachments in order to uncover and discard what stands in the way of your soul's path. You will dive into eradicating attachments through a guided meditation facing death and, in doing so, will bring more clarity to your purpose.
THIS 3 VIRTUAL HOUR WORKSHOP IS FOR YOU IF YOU WANT TO:
- Have more clarity around your PURPOSE
- Have a better understanding on where in your life you operate from your shadows rather than your POWER
- Cultivate your CONNECTION to your highest self and drop your dependencies
- Overcome your fear of DEATH
- Get back into INTEGRITY with yourself and with your relationship(s)
What previous workshop attendees have to say:
"I'm still buzzing from yesterday’s Warrior/Lover workshop. A full day of going within, going all in and connecting was exactly what my heart was craving. Beautiful, tactical, sacred and rejuvenating...all powerful reminders. And today, some brand new inspiration. Thank you." — Jimmy Franzo
“Highly recommended! What an inspiring group of men, lead by an insightful and heart centered teacher. I came with an open mind, and left overflowing with love and admiration for myself, my fellow man, and the divine feminine. Boys, who “think” they are men, try to control by force...real men, lead by empowering others. I’m thankful someone like Amir is holding space for such teachings. The world needs more men doing this kind of work...now, more than ever!” — JBW
"It’s been a day since the Embodied Masculine workshop and I’m still amazed at the journey Amir led us through, touching the emotion and power of the warrior and lover, and how we can embody them both at the same time. It was great to be surrounded by a group of men who were able to go “all in” and show their strength and fierce vulnerability. We need more of this!" — Berry Sween
“I had an amazing experience at my first men’s workshop. I’m going through a transition in my life where I need the guidance and understanding men and this workshop really helped me receive that and have a deeper understanding on what other men are going through. I recommend Embodied Masculine workshops to all men! — Ash Ladjevardi
“I felt extremely powerful at the end of the workshop. I experienced true camaraderie with a group of complete strangers and it was profound." — Dylan Lunde
May 30th, 2020 9am - 12pm
Virtual Workshop via private Zoom room. Once you register and claim your spot you will receive an email with the zoom link and password to join this workshop. Make sure to read "workshop preparation" before you attend.
Embodied Masculine will always keep two spots open for scholarships. If you're in need of financial assistance and would like to take advantage of a scholarship for this workshop, please drop us an email at [email protected] (subject: virtual workshop scholarship) and we will get back to you with availability and instructions.
We will refund up to 7 days before the event.
The workshop will be capped at 60 men.
- Privacy - Set aside three uninterrupted hours for yourself. You will need privacy.
- Intention - Set an intention on what you want to bring and receive in these three hours. You will be asked to claim your intention during introductions. Keep it short and to the point.
- Sacred Space - Create a sacred space for yourself to practice in. Take this seriously. If you’ve ever been to our physical gatherings, you see what meticulous attention goes into creating the space we work in. Set yourself up with candles at the four directions and sage your space before stepping into it. Leave the outside world and step into the sacred, liminal space you have created. The more sacred, the deeper you will be able to dive into this experience.
- Technical Non Issues- Make sure you get your audio and video sorted out before the start of the workshop so you don’t have to fuss with it when we begin.
- No Driving - Do not attend this workshop while driving. This workshop includes embodiment practices and guided meditation.
- Don't Rush - Set time aside for yourself to do this right. Make sure you log-in between 8:45 a.m. to 8:55 a.m. PDT and get situated. Ground yourself in preparation of the start of the workshop. This is your time, ease into the experience.
- Honor The Container: There are no late entries and no early departures in order to maintain the integrity of the container. The Zoom room will be locked at 1:05 p.m, and we will start promptly at 1:00 p.m. Virtual doors open at 12:45 p.m. We honor ourselves and listen to our bodies. We go ALL IN, yet are cognizant to advocate for ourselves as not to participate from a space of ego during practices. We find where our 80% effort lives, and we breathe into that pose and relax into it. What is shared in our circle is considered sacred and private. It does not get shared with anyone.
Email [email protected] if you have any questions about the workshop.