"Young men are being raised in a society that does not support their well being. From porn culture being the template for intimacy to apathy in engaging with life and various forms of numbing or addiction (substances, video games, screens.. etc.) they are losing their connection to themselves, their families and what it means to be a man in today's society.
This four day, three night initiation retreat is designed to interrupt these patterns and empower teens in living more fulfilling lives. It is also designed to create true connection and healing between fathers and sons."
5 Intentions for this gathering:
- To strengthen the BOND between fathers and sons
- To INITIATE teens out of a self centered paradigm and into the reality of interconnectivity & community.
- To EMPOWER teen in alchemize and work with fire energy so it is not destructive or harmful to self or other
- A deeper APPRECIATION and awe of the feminine.
- A deeper CONNECTION to self and Nature
What to expect:
- A 4 days - 3 nights father/son transformational experience
- Disconnect from screens and connect to themselves, other young men, their fathers & Nature.
- A deepened capacity to hold and transform fire energy (destructive and aggressive)
- Your teens to powerfully be seen and heard in their relationships with the their fathers
- Healing from unexpressed wounds
- A deeper connection to self, other and Nature
- Physical, mental & spiritual challenges
- A deepening bond between fathers and sons
- Changing karmic trajectory
- Introduction to masculine archetypal energies and how they influence our motivations and actions
- An introduction to shadow work
- A connection to other young men who share this transformative experience. The birth of new friendships
- Nightly campfire counsel
- The most amazing farm-to-table, organic meals
- Initiation & fire ceremony
"I felt like I was a part of something real and valuable. The practices shared with us are powerful and took me deep every time. I saw the other men evolve and grow in truly inspiring ways. Overall it’s an experience I really honor and value, that I feel a lot of gratitude for. To anyone who is searching for a program with real potency to commit to: You found it."
— Edward T.