What to expect:
Join us for an all day, in-person co-ed workshop filled with deep practices, delicious play & sacred ritual.
In this workshop, you will have the entire day to fall into a safely held container filled with powerful somatic and shamanic practices. You will reconnect to the healing power of play plus participate in rituals designed to elevate the heart.
Give yourself a day of rejuvenation, sensuality, magik and play. Join us...
Workshop limited to 11 Men & 11 Women.
THIS WORKSHOP IS FOR PRACTIONERS WHO WANT TO:
- Be held in a safe container and be led into deep waters of CONNECTION
- Reclaim the medicine of PLAY back into their lives
- Birth the power of RITUAL into their lives
- Dive into unguarded practices of LOVE, PRESENCE & SELF EXPRESSION
- Experience a deep sense of FREEDOM
- Be NOURISHED in deep dives and energetic exchanges
Intimacy and the depths of relationship are among Keri's deepest passions and have been the muse for her drive into rich internal work in the realms of intimacy & sacred sexuality, somatic healing, embodiment and the Feminine Mysteries. The last 15 years of her practice have been devoted to studying, training and practicing with teachers from various Tantric lineages, somatic knowledge, polarity principles, and Feminine Mystery schools. Her desire to give back in these realms gave birth to the founding of Way of the Elements in 2019, where women gather in deep practice, reclamation, and community.
Amir Khalighi is a teacher, speaker, men’s coach, founder and lead facilitator at Embodied Masculine™ (EmbodiedMasculine.com) His experience in working with men spans over 28 years. With his founding of Embodied Masculine™ in 2018 his teachings and global reach have propelled men globally towards deeper clarity of purpose, interconnectedness, community and empowerment in living their lives. Amir's practices are inspired by various traditions including: Tibetan Tantra, Somatic healing, Breathwork, Shamanism and Embodiment.
January 15th, 2023 10am - 5pm (PST)
The Temple: The temple is located in Beverly Hills. Once you register the location will be shared with you.
$222 (early registration)
If you're in need of financial assistance and would like to take advantage of a scholarship for this workshop, please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org (subject: beyond polarity workshop) and we will get back to you with availability and instructions.
We will refund up to 7 days before the event.
- Privacy - Practices and integration circles are held with deep reverence and strict privacy. All participants will agree to our privacy guidelines at the opening of our workshop.
- Intention - Set an intention on what you want to bring and/or receive in this shared time prior to your arrival. You will be asked to share it.
- Items needed - Dress in clothing that is comfortable to move in. Have the following items on hand: A cozy blanket, blindfold, altar item (see below), water bottle, pen and paper.
- Give yourself time - Check in starts at 9:15 a.m. and runs until 9:55 a.m (PST) Give yourself plenty of time to check in and to get situated. This is your time. Ease into the experience...don't rush.
- Honor the container - There are no late entries and no early departures in order to maintain the integrity of the container. We will start promptly at 10:00 a.m. and end at 5:00 p.m PST
- No cell phones - You will be asked to hand in your phones during the workshop.
- Couples - If you registered as a couple and would like to exclusively practice with your partner during this workshop, please reply back to this email indicating as such. You may also notify a staff member during the check-in process.
- Altar Offerings: (details will be sent to you in your preparation email upon completion of your registration.
Email info@EmbodiedMasculine.com if you have any questions about the workshop.