"Men come seeking answers on why they keep getting into the same types of relationships with similar outcomes, having issues surrounding money or feeling stuck in their lives. They want to fix or change their outside circumstances in order to feel better on the inside. We change that paradigm perspective in this work. We shift our attention and awareness inward. Before a man can know and claim his purpose, he must burn his attachments which preoccupy his mind and his life. As he does, he will pick up the scent of his inner essence - his higher self - to guide and lead him. He then learns to develop and nurture that inner flame. He stops his conquest to feel free from the burdens of his circumstances and finds nourishment through his connection to the Divine. He stops falling in love with the gifts and starts falling in love with the Giver."
The Program's 5 Intentions:
- To be a catalyst of TRANSFORMATION in men's lives
- To cultivate a deeper CONNECTION to one's highest self
- To bring clarity of PURPOSE
- To empower and SUPPORT men to offer their gifts to the world
- To cultivate a deeper capacity for men to live in their POWER, DEPTH, BREATH and PRESENCE
This work will culminate with a private 4-day/3-night male-initiation retreat at Zion National Park, Utah.
"The growth, self-awareness, capacity for leadership, and brotherhood that I've cultivated during the MI-IR program has made a tremendous impact on my life. I used to be constantly swayed by the turbulence of life happening around me, whether it be related to career or relationships. Then, through working with Amir and the MI-IR program, I learned to ground myself through a more intuitive understanding of nature and a daily practice to sustain my connection to the Divine. Life is constantly testing us, and it's easy to be bulldozed by our circumstances, but by doing the hard-work set out for me in this program, and staying close to the trustable men that I've met there, I've learned to find my center and to daily reaffirm my commitment to deepening my consciousness. I used to not fully trust men, I used to have a story about how I don't fit in with them, until I met the men in this group who I trust with my life. I've never felt more inner peace and groundedness, all during the middle of a global pandemic. Any man who wishes to find his connection to something greater than himself and develop the capacity to handle the turbulence of the world should absolutely enroll in this program."
— Jason D
What to expect:
- More clarity of PURPOSE, and confidence and capacity to offer your gifts into the world
- To cultivate a deeper CONNECTION to the Divine
- To develop a daily PRACTICE
- SHADOW work and integration
- DEEPEN your masculine container, consciousness and nervous system to better hold the masculine pole
- Become more receptive in receiving deeper NOURISHMENT from the Feminine
- LEAD more powerfully in your intimate relationship(s)
- CREATE polarity in your intimate relationship dynamic
- To be SUPPORTED by strong, loving men who want nothing from you
- To be held ACCOUNTABLE by other men on how you show up in the world
- Shed what no longer serves you in order to CREATE SPACE to call in what does
- A shift in PERSPECTIVE and approach in being with uncomfortable circumstances
- Learn to hold, process, generate, integrate and create with your ENERGY
- To learn various spiritual practices to cultivate more depth and PRESENCE in your life
- FREEDOM from behaviors not in alignment with your spiritual evolution and emotional growth, such as: addictions to porn, substances, approval, food and other forms of self sabotage
- Get in touch with a POWER that will guide and empower your life
- Stop living from a place of fear and START LIVING from a place of being rooted in Source
- A TRANSFORMATIVE 3-day/ 2-night initiation retreat on a private estate in the heart of nature in Mt. Zion, Utah
What MI-IR Alumni Have To Say
"It is often said that getting from head to heart is the longest journey, and this program gives us concrete, real world vehicles to experience the fullness of love and presence that we were perhaps created for. It is challenging, and freeing. Join in on this adventure into your own soul, and you will be changed."
— Beau W.
"We are often blind to seeing our true selves. We live our day-to-day conforming to societal constructs, which suppresses our ability to embody and show the world our true inner warrior.
In doing the work in this program, I am peeling back layers upon layers of bullshit! The container in which Amir holds alongside the men doing the work with me, has been instrumental in shifting and reshaping who I am and the gift that I bring into this world. Words can’t express my deepest gratitude. "
— John Y
"The work with Embodied Masculine has cultivated tools and awareness in me to more fully express and see the beauty within me, nature, my family and friends. I encourage anyone who is called to this path to step in and experience deeply the joy of finding their purpose and freely expressing their gifts to the world. When you choose to do this work you will take a meaningful step into your deepest most authentic life."
— Steve W.
"The MI-IR retreat in Mazama truly exceeded my expectations. I was taken on a journey of self exploration that my soul was desperately craving.
Amir’s ability to hold the space for all of us men was impeccable. His integrity, courage and heart was consistent and prominent. I was pushed in ways I needed to be pushed, the whole time feeling safe and cared for with brotherly love and the support of impecable men. The practices and attention to every detail opened a space for me to have a breakthrough in my self discovery. Although there are no words that can sufficiently encompass the entirety of my experience, I feel awakened to a powerful connection of truth, self awareness, deep brotherhood and infinite love for our Great Mother. "
— Mike J.
Retreat location For Spring 2022 Session:
"I felt like I was a part of something real and valuable. The practices shared with us are powerful and took me deep every time. I saw the other men in the MI-IR program evolve and grow in truly inspiring ways. Overall it’s an experience I really honor and value, that I feel a lot of gratitude for. To anyone who is searching for a program with real potency to commit to: You found it."
— Edward T.
"The MI-IR program provided me the space to strengthen my masculine container while deepening my connection with my feminine. I reconnected with my heart and my ability to be mindfully present enabling myself to feel more deeply into the freedom and joys of life. I bonded with brothers on our shared journey through the earth, as I saw a piece of myself in each and every one of them. As I continue to search and feel into my greater purpose on this earth, this program and retreat stands paramount as a great stepping stone on the path to clarity. "
— Kyle L
" I was able to go deeper and tap into generations of trauma and oppression that I carry from my ancestors. Through the great work Embodied Masculine provides, I was then able to release this
trauma in a healthy way and connect to my power. I feel empowered and free. Let your healing begin"
— Trey H.
Cost & Details
Payment Options For Those Invited:
MI-IR Tuition [Paid In Full]
MI-IR Tuition [4 Month Payment Plan]
MI-IR Tuition [6 Month Payment Plan]
Please note: We get more applications for entry into the MI-IR program than the 15 available slots. Not all applicants will gain entry into this program. All applicants (minus alumni) will have to go through an application / interview process. If you are interested in this program you have the highest chances of gaining entrance by applying as soon as applications for an upcoming session are open. Alumni only have to go through the interview process. If you're an alumni send an email to [email protected] to share your interest in attending. The men selected based on their readiness, willingness, openness and commitment in diving into this level of deep introspective men's work.
- Room & board at retreat location plus farm-to-table meals are included in the cost of this program. Travel costs are not included
- Free access to Embodied Masculine's weekly embodiment circle gatherings during session period
- 1 full scholarship will be offered for this program. Email [email protected] (subject MI-IR Spring 2021 Scholarship) for consideration. If you've already attending this event under scholarship, you do not qualify.
- Covid-19 Note: We don't expect any issues as far as having our retreat. We hold a very strict guidelines in pre attendance quarantine and testing requirements for those in attendance and monitoring throughout the retreat.
- Alumni early registration starts on Nov. 7, 2021