THE MAGICIAN ARCHETYPE
What To Expect:
Space is limited for this three-hour virtual workshop, we will be exploring the nature of the mature masculine archetype energy of the Magician and its perspective bi-polar shadows. We will dive into embodiment practices designed to heighten your awareness to your subtle body. We will be discussing how to generate, cultivate, hold, integrate and ultimately create with this energy. The Magician is the right hand of the divine King, the advisor on how to navigate forward in this life. He bases his insights or wisdom from his capacity to see and navigate between the two world of the seen and the liminal.
July 25th, 2020 9am – 12pm
Virtual Workshop via private Zoom room. Once you register and claim your spot you will receive an email with the zoom link and password to join this workshop. Make sure to read “workshop preparation” before you attend.
Embodied Masculine will always keep two spots open for scholarships. If you’re in need of financial assistance and would like to take advantage of a scholarship for this workshop, please drop us an email at [email protected] (subject: virtual workshop scholarship) and we will get back to you with availability and instructions.
We will refund up to 5 days before the event.
The workshop will be capped at 50 men.
- Privacy – Set aside three uninterrupted hours for yourself. You will need privacy.
- Intention – Set an intention on what you want to bring and receive in these three hours. You will be asked to claim your intention during introductions. Keep it short and to the point.
- Sacred Space – Create a sacred space for yourself to practice in. Take this seriously. If you’ve ever been to our physical gatherings, you see what meticulous attention goes into creating the space we work in. Set yourself up with candles at the four directions and sage your space before stepping into it. Leave the outside world and step into the sacred, liminal space you have created. The more sacred, the deeper you will be able to dive into this experience.
- Technical Non Issues- Make sure you get your audio and video sorted out before the start of the workshop so you don’t have to fuss with it when we begin.
- No Driving – Do not attend this workshop while driving. This workshop includes embodiment practices and guided meditation.
- Don’t Rush – Set time aside for yourself to do this right. Make sure you log-in between 8:45 a.m. to 8:55 a.m. PDT and get situated. Ground yourself in preparation of the start of the workshop. This is your time, ease into the experience.
- Honor The Container: There are no late entries and no early departures in order to maintain the integrity of the container. The Zoom room will be locked at 1:05 p.m, and we will start promptly at 1:00 p.m. Virtual doors open at 12:45 p.m. We honor ourselves and listen to our bodies. We go ALL IN, yet are cognizant to advocate for ourselves as not to participate from a space of ego during practices. We find where our 80% effort lives, and we breathe into that pose and relax into it. What is shared in our circle is considered sacred and private. It does not get shared with anyone.
Email [email protected] if you have any questions about the workshop.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.