Men’s Embodiment Circle – 3/3/21
Date/Time: Wednesday Nights 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. PST
Location: Zoom Private Virtual Room
Note: Please read “Preparation For Virtual Gathering‘ prior to your attendance in the “Description” section below.
Suggested Exchange: $22.00
Structure: The first hour consists of a variation of practices and the second hour a circle (sharing into the circle). To learn more about the types of practices and the sharing structure of the circle see “what to expect” below or visit our men’s embodiment circle group page. (see preparation for virtual gathering below prior to attending)
Date/Time: Wednesday Nights 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. PDT. Registration must be completed no later than 5:30 p.m. PDT on the day of the gathering in order for you to receive your log-in instructions in time, virtual doors open at 5:45 p.m. PDT. Once you register you register you will receive an email with your Zoom link and password to join the circle.
What To Expect: At our men’s embodiment circle gatherings, we focus on movement, meditation, Qigong, Kundalini, physical training, spiritual training, shadow work and embodiment practices designed to deepen and strengthen our presence as men. We dive into practices designed to give voice and expression to parts of ourselves we keep hidden. We play with all forms of energy from light to dark, and in doing so, we empower ourselves in becoming more expressed, whole and free. We drop our perceived burdens and connect to Source energy to fuel and guide us. We also dedicate time to personal check-ins to share anything that needs to be aired and supported during the circle portion of our gathering. Men share and support one another in all realms of life’s manifestations from parenting and relationships to clarity of purpose and everything in between. We hold a tight container. What is shared in our circles is strictly confidential and held by men of high integrity. Expect to be loved by powerful men who want nothing from you than your highest good.
Preparation For Virtual Gathering:
- Privacy – Set aside two uninterrupted hours for yourself. This is your time to give to yourself. You will need privacy.
- Intention – Set an intention on what you want to bring or receive in these two hours. You will be asked to claim your intention during introductions. Keep it short and to the point.
- Sacred Space – Create a sacred space for yourself to practice in. Take this seriously. If you’ve ever been to our physical gatherings, you see what meticulous attention goes into creating the space we work in. At a minimum set yourself up with candles at the four directions and sage your space before stepping into it. You want your space to feel safe and inviting. Set it apart from other parts of your living space, elevate the space. Make it sacred.
- Technical Non Issues- Make sure you get your audio and video sorted out before the start of the meeting so you don’t have to fuss with it when we begin.
- Don’t Rush – Set time aside for yourself to do this right. Make sure you log-in between as close to 5:45 p.m PDT as possible, sit and ground yourself. This is your time, ease into the experience. Refrain from chatting with others, checking your phone etc. Sit, and tune into to the music being played and settle in. We start promptly at 6:00 P.M PDT.
- Structure – Introductions, apx. 45 min. of continuous practice (embodiment, Kundalini, breath-work, Qi-Gong or energetic practices) followed by a men’s circle, which allows each man to put his voice into the circle. What you share here, stays here in absolute privacy.
- Honor The Container – No late entries. No early departures. We honor ourselves and listen to our bodies. We go ALL IN yet are cognizant to advocate for ourselves as not to participate from a space of ego during practices. We find where our 80% edge lives and we breathe into the pose at hand and relax into it. What is shared in our circle portion of our gathering is considered sacred and private, it does not get shared with anyone, it stays in the circle. All practices are recorded and shared on our online community but no recordings take place during the circle portion of our gathering.
- Processing Potential Triggers – Some practices take us deep into spaces within the body and the unconscious where we hold pain and sometimes trauma. You are in a safe container and letting go and leaning in is encouraged but if by chance, post practice you find yourself feeling stuck or triggered, we ask that you send a private chat message to Amir. Then stay after the circle portion of the gathering to work with him in helping you move through the existing charge.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.