Men’s Embodiment Circle – 12/14/22
Date/Time: Wednesday Nights 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. PST
Location: Zoom Private Virtual Room
Note: Please read “Preparation For Virtual Gathering‘ prior to your attendance of this me’s circle in the “Description” section below.
Suggested Exchange Amount: $22.00
Structure: The first hour consists of a variation of practices and the second hour a circle (sharing into the circle). To learn more about the types of practices and the sharing structure of the circle see “what to expect” below or visit our men’s embodiment circle group page. (see preparation for virtual gathering below prior to attending)
Date/Time: Wednesday Nights 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. PDT. Registration must be completed no later than 5:30 p.m. PDT on the day of the gathering in order for you to receive your log-in instructions in time, virtual doors open at 5:45 p.m. PDT. Once you register you register you will receive an email with your Zoom link and password to join the circle.
What To Expect: At our men’s group, also known as the “embodiment circle”, we dive into deep practices and community designed to shed what no longer serves us in order to step more powerfully into our lives. Each man creates a sacred space in the comfort of his home (see “Preparation For Virtual Gathering” below), then we collectively and virtually share a powerful two hour experience with one another. The first hour consists of various somatic practices and the second hour is a sharing circle. Practices include movement, breath-work, physical and spiritual practices from various traditions including Tibetan Buddhism, qigong, Kundalini, archetypal embodiment, shadow work and deep dives into the subconscious via guided meditations. These practices are structured in a safe container which take each man into spaces where the potential for deep healing and clarity can be experienced. We work on developing our masculine container as men of presence, depth and consciousness as well as developing acceptance, expression, and a relationship with the feminine within.
In the circle portion of our gathering, men share in a safe container with one another. What is shared here is held in strict confidence by a community of powerful, loving men. You can share and debrief either your experience from the practices or simply where you are currently in your life. There is an intrinsic quality of nourishment that happens when men spend time together in practice and community. Our goal is to cultivate and raise a community of powerful, conscious men, and we invite you to join us. There is no experience required for any of the above practices mentioned…come as you are. If you are hurting and need support, come. As the thirteenth century poet Rumi said so eloquently, “Come, come, whoever you are. Wanderer, worshiper, lover of leaving. It doesn’t matter. Ours is not a caravan of despair. Come, even if you have broken your vows a thousand times. Come, yet again, come, come.” We look forward to meeting you and welcoming you into our circle.
Preparation For Virtual Gathering:
- Privacy – Set aside two uninterrupted hours for yourself. This is your time to give to yourself. You will need privacy.
- Intention – Set an intention on what you want to bring or receive in these two hours. You will be asked to claim your intention during introductions. Keep it short and to the point.
- Sacred Space – Create a sacred space for yourself to practice in. Take this seriously. If you’ve ever been to our physical gatherings, you see what meticulous attention goes into creating the space we work in. At a minimum set yourself up with candles at the four directions and sage your space before stepping into it. You want your space to feel safe and inviting. Set it apart from other parts of your living space, elevate the space. Make it sacred.
- Technical Non Issues- Make sure you get your audio and video sorted out before the start of the meeting so you don’t have to fuss with it when we begin.
- Don’t Rush – Set time aside for yourself to do this right. Make sure you log-in between as close to 5:45 p.m PDT as possible, sit and ground yourself. This is your time, ease into the experience. Refrain from chatting with others, checking your phone etc. Sit, and tune into to the music being played and settle in. We start promptly at 6:00 P.M PDT.
- Structure – Introductions, apx. 45 min. of continuous practice (embodiment, Kundalini, breath-work, Qi-Gong or energetic practices) followed by a men’s circle, which allows each man to put his voice into the circle. What you share here, stays here in absolute privacy.
- Honor The Container – No late entries. No early departures. We honor ourselves and listen to our bodies. We go ALL IN yet are cognizant to advocate for ourselves as not to participate from a space of ego during practices. We find where our 80% edge lives and we breathe into the pose at hand and relax into it. What is shared in our circle portion of our gathering is considered sacred and private, it does not get shared with anyone, it stays in the circle. All practices are recorded and shared on our online community but no recordings take place during the circle portion of our men’s circle.
- Processing Potential Triggers – Some practices take us deep into spaces within the body and the unconscious where we hold pain and sometimes trauma. You are in a safe container and letting go and leaning in is encouraged but if by chance, post practice you find yourself feeling stuck or triggered, we ask that you send a private chat message to Amir. Then stay after the circle portion of the gathering to work with him in helping you move through the existing charge.