Men’s Embodiment Circle – 01/18/22 [In Person]
Date/Time: Tuesday 12/05/21 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. PST
Location: INTO ME SEA: 1812 Lincoln Blvd, Santa Monica, CA 90404
Directions: Click Here
COVID Safety – Each man will have his temperature and blood oxygen level checked prior to being allowed in the practice space. Please stay home if you’re feeling ill in any way.
Note: Please read “Preparation For In Person Gathering” prior to your attendance of this men’s embodiment circle gathering.
Structure: The first hour consists of a variation of deep embodiment and somatic practices and the second hour a circle (sharing into the circle). To learn more about the types of practices and the sharing structure of the circle see “what to expect” below or visit our men’s embodiment circle group page. (see preparation for attending this gathering below prior to attending)
Date/Time: Tuesday January 18, 2021 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. PST. Online registration closes at 4:30 p.m PST. on the day of the event. If you’d like to attend the event after online registration has closed, you must register at the door after 4:30 p.m. PST. on the day of the event. We cap this gathering at 14 men. If the event is marked sold out prior to December 05, 2021 4:30 p.m do not show up at the door, simply come to the next in person gathering.
What To Expect: At our embodiment circle gatherings, we dive into deep practices designed to shed what no longer serves us in order to step more powerfully into our lives. The first hour consists of various somatic practices and the second hour is a sharing circle. Practices include movement, breath-work, physical and spiritual practices from various traditions including Tibetan Buddhism, qigong, Kundalini, archetypal embodiment, shadow work and deep dives into the subconscious via guided meditations. These practices are structured in a safe container which take each man into spaces where the potential for deep healing and clarity can be experienced. We work on developing our masculine container as men of presence, depth and consciousness as well as developing acceptance, expression, and a relationship with the feminine within.
In the circle portion of our gathering, men share in a safe container with one another. What is shared here is held in strict confidence by a community of powerful, loving men. You can share and debrief either your experience from the practices or simply where you are currently in your life. There is an intrinsic quality of nourishment that happens when men spend time together in practice and community. Our goal is to cultivate and raise a community of powerful, conscious men, and we invite you to join us. There is no experience required for any of the above practices mentioned…come as you are. If you are hurting and need support, come. As the thirteenth century poet Rumi said so eloquently, “Come, come, whoever you are. Wanderer, worshiper, lover of leaving. It doesn’t matter. Ours is not a caravan of despair. Come, even if you have broken your vows a thousand times. Come, yet again, come, come.” We look forward to meeting you and welcoming you into our circle.
Preparation For Attending This Gathering:
- Intention – Set an intention on what you want to bring or receive in these two hours. You will be asked to claim your intention during introductions. Keep it short and to the point.
- Structure – Introductions, apx. 55 min. of continuous practice (embodiment, Kundalini, breath-work, Qi-Gong or energetic practices) followed by a men’s circle, which allows each man to put his voice into the circle. What you share here, stays here in absolute privacy.
- Honor The Container – No late entries. No early departures. We honor ourselves and listen to our bodies. We go ALL IN yet are cognizant to advocate for ourselves as not to participate from a space of ego during practices. We find where our 80% edge lives and we breathe into the pose at hand and relax into it. What is shared in our circle portion of our gathering is considered sacred and private, it does not get shared with anyone, it stays in the circle.
- Processing Potential Triggers – Some practices take us deep into spaces within the body and the unconscious where we hold pain and sometimes trauma. You are in a safe container and letting go and leaning in is encouraged but if by chance, post practice you find yourself feeling stuck or triggered, we ask that you send speak with Amir after the circle portion of the evening.
- COVID Safety – Each man will have his temperature and blood oxygen level checked prior to being allowed in the practice space. We will not let you in if your temperature is above 100 or your oxygen blood level is below 90. Please stay home if you’re feeling ill in any way.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.