Men’s Advanced Embodiment Circle – 3/1/21
Date/Time: 1st Monday of each Month 6:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. PDT.
Location: Zoom Private Virtual Room
Note: Please read “Prerequisites For Attendance” prior to signing up and “Preparation For Virtual Gathering‘ prior to your attendance in the “Description” section below.
Suggested Exchange: $33.00
Structure: The first 10 min. are set aside for introductions & intentions, then we will fall into deep practice for the remainder of the time. We will have less instructions surrounding some of the practices taught and experienced during Wednesday nights Embodiment Circle gatherings. At times we will also have guest instructors who will bring offerings they are deeply experienced in. There will be a brief check-in post practice to make sure no one has lingering charges they’re not able to release post practice, then we will close the circle.
Please read: (below) “Prerequisites For Attendance” prior to signing up and “Preparation For Virtual Gathering‘ prior to your attendance.
Date/Time: 1st Monday of each Month: 6:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. PDT. Registration must be completed no later than 5:30 p.m. PDT on the day of the gathering in order for you to receive your log-in instructions in time, virtual doors open at 5:45 p.m. PDT. Once you register you register you will receive an email with your Zoom link and password to join the circle.
What To Expect:
Practices you’re familiar with from our Wednesday night embodiment circle gatherings and other practices designed to go deeper within. Expect less time setting up each practice and more emphasis on the depth of each practice. We will also have guest teachers from time to time to expose you to their teachings and practices.
Prerequisites For Attendance: This gathering is intended for more experienced practitioners. You must have attended a minimum of 12 men’s weekly embodiment circle gatherings on Wednesday evenings or have completed one session of the MI-IR program to attend this men’s advanced embodiment circle gathering.
Preparation For Virtual Gathering:
- Privacy – Set aside 1.5 uninterrupted hours for yourself. This is your time to give to yourself. You will need privacy.
- Intention – Set an intention on what you want to bring or receive in these two hours. You will be asked to claim your intention during introductions. Keep it short and to the point.
- Sacred Space – Create a sacred space for yourself to practice in. Take this seriously. If you’ve ever been to our physical gatherings, you see what meticulous attention goes into creating the space we work in. At a minimum set yourself up with candles at the four directions and sage your space before stepping into it. You want your space to feel safe and inviting. Set it apart from other parts of your living space, elevate the space. Make it sacred.
- Technical Non Issues- Make sure you get your audio and video sorted out before the start of the meeting so you don’t have to fuss with it when we begin.
- Don’t Rush – Set time aside for yourself to do this right. Make sure you log-in between as close to 5:45 p.m PDT as possible, sit and ground yourself. This is your time, ease into the experience. Refrain from chatting with others, checking your phone etc. Sit, and tune into to the music being played and settle in. We start promptly at 6:00 P.M PDT.
- Honor The Container – No late entries. No early departures. We honor ourselves and listen to our bodies. We go ALL IN yet are cognizant to advocate for ourselves as not to participate from a space of ego during practices. We find where our 80% edge lives and we breathe into the pose at hand and relax into it. What is shared in our circle portion of our gathering is considered sacred and private, it does not get shared with anyone, it stays in the circle. All practices are recorded and shared on our online community advanced embodiment circle group page.
- Processing Potential Triggers – Some practices take us deep into spaces within the body and the unconscious where we hold pain and sometimes trauma. You are in a safe container and letting go and leaning in is encouraged but if by chance, post practice you find yourself feeling stuck or triggered, we ask that you send a private chat message to Amir. Then stay after the close of the circle to work with him or guest teacher in helping you move through the lingering charge.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.