An Evening With Meghan Mahealani – 04/17/23
Deep Nourishment is a unique practice in that we meditate by going into the body rather than transcending it. This body journey drops you into yourself, brings you into resonance with the earth, replenishes your vital life force, and does exactly what it sounds like—it deeply nourishes you to the very core of your being. The holy elixir of rest: We often think of rest as physically resting our bodies. In the Deep Nourishment practice, we also rest our minds by bringing our attention inward, into our essence and into the inner movement of life, the nature that we are. There is no attempt to fix or change ourselves, no striving to relax or get to a certain level. We are simply meeting ourselves and feeling our life within our bodies. As our bodies feel the nurturing presence of our attention, they naturally relax. The surface waves of distraction and thought eventually settle, and we drop into what’s underneath the waves – our true nature, our essence, our God-Self. We return to our daily life feeling refreshed, softened, clear headed, re-organized and woven together.
More About Meghan: At the heart of Meghan Mahealani’s work is the belief that everyone deserves to feel nourished from within, empowered, and at home in their own skin. Meghan has dedicated her life to creating a safe and nurturing environment for people to connect to the divine within their bodies, cultivate rich and vital life force, and experience internal coherence. Meghan’s approach weaves together practices designed to foster self-love, heighten intuition, and spark a remembrance that we are nature. Practices that we explore include breathing, embodied movement, earth resonance, body-based meditation, and self-reflection. [email protected]
Structure: This two-hour session will consist of 90 minutes of deep, nourishing practice followed by Q and A (time permitting).
Preparation For Virtual Gathering:
- Privacy – Set aside two uninterrupted hours for yourself. This is your time to give to yourself. You will need privacy.
- Intention – Set an intention on what you want to bring or receive in these two hours. You will be asked to claim your intention during introductions. Keep it short and to the point.
- Sacred Space – Create a sacred space for yourself to practice in. Take this seriously. If you’ve ever been to our physical gatherings, you see what meticulous attention goes into creating the space we work in. At a minimum set yourself up with candles at the four directions and sage your space before stepping into it. You want your space to feel safe and inviting. Set it apart from other parts of your living space, elevate the space. Make it sacred.
- Technical Non Issues- Make sure you get your audio and video sorted out before the start of the meeting so you don’t have to fuss with it when we begin.
- Don’t Rush – Set time aside for yourself to do this right. Make sure you log-in between as close to 5:45 p.m PDT as possible, sit and ground yourself. This is your time, ease into the experience. Refrain from chatting with others, checking your phone etc. Sit, and tune into to the music being played and settle in. We start promptly at 6:00 P.M PDT.
- Honor The Container – No late entries. No early departures.